Saturday, July 4, 2009

This Is Me..

Hello, My name is Jacqueline Lorraine. But, I go by Jace.

I want to stop disappointing people, because I want to stop disappointing myself. I want to stop making friends with the right kind of people who make me feel wrong. I want to find a passion for anything that will keep me going and keep me inspired I want total honesty to be easier to achieve and I want equality to exist among everyone. Especially prejudiced teenage girls. I want stress and exhaustion to disappear. I want to achieve everything they never did. If you tell me I can't do something, chances are I will try to do it until I succeed. I am small and mighty. I flow with creativity and chase my dreams because I want to end my life as myself and not as my friends or family and not who they always expected I would be. I am sixteen years old and chances are, you will never know who I really am because I am constantly changing my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment